Class 1 by Mel
Details to follow but this will be a layout class.
Class 2 by Jane - Photos can be added later to this Mini-Travelling-Hanging-Scrapbook-Library.
Jane uses Simple Stories Documented collection for her project but this is not essential and you can chose your own favourite supplies. What you will need are the following:
- 4 sheets of the same colour 12x12 card to match your papers
- 4 or 5 different sheets of patterned paper (do not have to be whole sheets)
- 4x6 journalling cards (similar to these available in many Simple Stories ranges)
- A sheet of 12x12 Flashcards (similar to these available in many Simple Stories ranges or the Bingo card elements would also work) You can also replace these with card and patterned paper/stickers
- Stickers to match
- If you have the collection packs from Simple Stories you can also use the transparancy photo overlays in this class (but they are not essential)
- 5 envelopes C6 size (I used kraft envelopes by any colour will work)
- 2 sheets of pale coloured 12x12 cardstock
- 2 sheets of Journalling Card Elements such as these (available in many different simple stories ranges) They need to be landscape and not portrait.
- MLS mini alphabet stickers to match your papers
- Complimentary ATDML ribbon
- Optional to use Stickles for some added sparkle!
Class 4 by Karen Cole
Details to follow.
Class 5 by Karen Moss A neat layout class with a free template to download also.
Photo – 7in x 5in landscape of any theme of your choice to match your papers. Other materials needed:
- 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock for your background
- a range of 6x6 patterned papers,other smaller scraps may be used (Karen uses Cosmo Cricket Evangeline 6x6 paper pad)
- an A4 piece of smooth white card
- A selection of buttons to match your papers (you will need 12-24 depending on their size)
- White pen, or needle and white embroidery floss
- Card blank approx. 5 ½ square *to make a card from left overs
- Optional Brown ink pad
More details to follow on the other classes, stay tuned! In the meantime if you have any questions please leave them here and one of use will come back to you.