Class 6 by Debbie
Details to follow but uses Crate Paper Farmhouse papers available here.
Class 7 by Katherine - A lovely layout class by Katherine with distress techniques and here's what you will need:
- 7 or 8 different sheets of patterned paper (6x6 pad sheets would work well) Class uses October Afternoon Farmhouse papers available here.
- Cream or white cardstock for background (12x12) and spare to mat a 6x4 portrait photo
- Brown distress ink and brown paint or spray mist
- Needle and white thread or a white gel pen for faaux stitching
- Background Paper (Jane uses Just the Details from Simple Stories)
- 4” x 4”Quote and 6” x 8” mat elements
- Vertical journaling card elements
- Expression Cardstock stickers (any matching alphabet stickers will work)
- Fundamental cardstock stickers (Can replace with elements cut from patterned papers if needed)
- 3 sheets A4 black card
- Short length black string, black ink pad, Tab punch
- Thick card (any colour as this is hidden)
- Papers from Glitz Pretty in Pink collections (you can substitute for 5/6 papers in the same collection pack one of which much have a plain background or you could use a sheet of cardstock)
- Mini alphabet stickers to coordinate with your papers, chipboard or foam letters for title
- Scalloped scissors or border punch, decorative corner rounder or template to draw a circle
- brown ink pad, distress tool
Any questions please leave them here and one of use will come back to you. Classes 10, 11 and 12 details to follow and more sneak peaks to tempt you soon!