Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Oh dear...







... I feel a stash splurge coming on! If you ask me my all time favourite line of papers it would probably be My Minds Eye Lost & Found. So so pretty and very useable....


So their CHA release is............. Lost & Found 2 (featuring 4 sub categories as before) and then a Lost & Found Christmas line! I have added a few snippets here but there is lots of course (My Minds Eye always seem to have enormous ranges with millions of sub categories and mini collections within each range!


Being a Mum of two girls I am loving the Lost & Found2: Blush but the other colour combos are also really rather good too!


L&F2: Blush


L&F2: Breeze


Here are a few bits from the L&F Christmas line...


5 comments:

  1. Love Blush & Breeze looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love how on the ball you are being with the CHA sneaks. I hope you will stock all of the Lost & Found 2 papers as the first Lost & Found was and still is one of my fav paper ranges too and this new version is screaming 'buy me, buy me'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..I remember holding out on these ..till I saw them IRL at the retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not used all the ones I brought originally but they all look divine. Need to stock up on some papers suitable for boys so will be keeping my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am in heaven!! that is so my Christmas collection for this year! When can we get it?!!!

    ReplyDelete