Monday, 4 July 2011

A Bit More Bo Bunny...

The remaining two non Christmas collections are below - first up is Forever Fall with lots of lovely warm tones.




This is the Garden Girl Collection:





So that is the 5 non Christmas lines, which are your favourites? This is your chance to influence what arrives on the shelves!


I haven't forgotten the Mykonos but I haven't quite finished sticking that down or photographed it so I will take a rain check on that and try to get it posted tomorrow.






5 comments:

  1. My favs are Et Cetera and Welcome Home. I also like Sweet Tooth and Forever Fall though! Thanks for sharing. Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Et Cetera and Forever Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me too, Et Cetera as I said last time, and Forever Fall. I like that die cut paper in the Garden Girl collection, but I really don't do purple so I wouldn't invest in the other designs, lol
    Helen S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really like Et Cetera, I also really like the Garden Girl, I think that they are really unusual & have a fab seventies vibe to them. I think that they will make some great "grownup" pages, can't wait to see what you get in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving Forever Fall also, perfect colour mixes!

    ReplyDelete