Sunday 20 February 2011

Scrumptious Prima Goodness


As Jill said yesterday in her blog post there is losts of new Prima in the ***Just Arrived*** section of the website. One of my favourite releases from them this year has to be the Madeline collection.

Double sided papers are always extra versatile as if you love being frugle with your supplies like me you can guy behind where photo mats and other patterned papers will go, flip over the piece you've removed and use it on the same page to give the impression you;ve used many more patterns. Saying that I love this collection so much I think a couple of sheets of everything might be in order! I particularly like the 12x12 paper split into four 6x6 sections in this collection, perfect for minibooks!

Another collection from Prima, MELODY, is equally as nice, and how about this for a gorgeous paper?


Just add a photo and a few prima flowers and you're done! Gorgeous! There is a sheet of this in my shopping basket that is for sure!
Something less pink and girlie is perhaps more to your liking? Prima have the stunning Reflections collection to fit the bill.


Spoilt for choice? I know I am!