Saturday 2 February 2019

Debs, Random Ramblings: Instalment 2

Aaah ... Saturday morning, traditionally a morning to get the shopping in and attend to all the chores one never got round to doing during the week. Except that I read somewhere “Crafting comes before Housework in the dictionary.   As it should.” So, who am I to argue with Collins or Cambridge or Oxford?!  With that in mind, and it being the beginning of February, my mind has turned to prepping for Valentine makes. I picked up these in town to put onto valentine tags for colleagues and pupils at school

I’m thinking of pairing them with these scrumptious 3X4 Simple Stories LOVE cards from the ATDML shop. Will update later in the month to let you know how they come together (and whether the mini humans liked them or not).

Meanwhile, I would really like to hear about your Valentine project plans and, of course, see what you’ve created when they’re done. Please join in the fun and share your ideas on our Facebook group page which can be found here.
Happy planning people. MWAH 💋