Wednesday 27 February 2019

Colour Challenge February 2019





Hello everyone, Dolly here. It is the fourth Wednesday of the month and so that means time to play with a colour swatch

I don't know what it is like in your part of the world, but here on the south coast it is chilly, even though we haven't really had the much longed for snow.

As it is February, and of course we should expect cold in the winter, I have selected a wintery cool swatch this month, but I have made a page that isn't by any means a traditional snowy wintery page using the swatch.

Here is your swatch for February


and this is my page using that swatch as a basis.

Y

 As always you can play with the colours, using different tonal values on your page and using more of some colours and less of others. You will find that the beige colour helps to give a little bit of warmth to your page.
 

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Remember to upload your page to the colour challenge gallery here