Friday 3 March 2017

March's Scraplift Challenge


Hello, hello - it's Karen here with the March Scraplift Challenge.


This month I chose Katherine's fabulous page 'Life Was Made For Great Adventure'.  I particularly liked how she had surrounded her photos with the patterned paper hexagons and also thought I would challenge myself by using a little paint on my page. 

As you can see I fussy cut lots of flowers to surround my photos but like Katherine used a manufacturer's strip for my title.  I used 4 x 4 square photos instead of 3 x 4 landscape ones and added words on the left of each photo whereas Katherine added hers to the right of only one. 


I think that between us we have Katherine's perfect boy page and my page which is more girlie.

As always I am excited to see what you make this month.  The ATDML February gallery can be found on the 'Information' section -  at the right-hand side of the ATDML shop site