Saturday 25 February 2017

February's PL Style Page



Hello, hello lovlies.  Today I am going to quickly show you my process for making a PL style page.
This month's project is a double page layout (because I had so many photos) and it is about my Unbirthday that I celebrated in Newcastle with Gracia and Josh.

To start my pages I lay out pieces of paper that I have cut to the size of photos and patterned paper that I use to make my pages.  I have a little envelope that I keep them in and the sizes I have used for this project are 5.75in x 3.75in,  3.75 in x 2.75 in and 3.75 in x 3.75 in.




Next I chose the paper and cut it to size. 




I also have another envelope where I keep my photo sized pieces of paper and the next stage is to decide what size photos I am going to use.




I then print my photos and add them to the pages (I changed one of the photo sizes as the content didn't lend itself to the size I had first chosen).

The final step is to embellish my pages and add some journalling (I stuck the piece of spotty paper onto my Silhouette mat and used the Silhouette to do the journalling). I also used black card for my title which I cut on the Silhouette.





I hope you give this a go and show us the end result on the ATDML Facebook page.