Saturday, 18 February 2017

February's virtual crop - Class 2 with Jane

Hello everyone - today I am bringing you a little aquatic themed project courtesy of Voyage Beneath the Sea papers from Graphic 45. I loved the mermaid on the papers and decided I wanted to feature her - but since she wasn't all there I have recreated her tail by making scales using punched circles.

I also loved the waves in this kit so they had to feature. These are the perfect papers to use for beach themed photos - though mine is a very old photo (yes,  that's me in the middle there in about 1988!)

Anyway I hope you like my LO and give it a go if you got the kit - or do your own spin on it.
It looks like this...


And the instructions are here.

Enjoy your day of crafting and pop by later for some fabulous layouts from Katherine!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment