Saturday 18 February 2017

February's virtual crop - Class 2 with Jane

Hello everyone - today I am bringing you a little aquatic themed project courtesy of Voyage Beneath the Sea papers from Graphic 45. I loved the mermaid on the papers and decided I wanted to feature her - but since she wasn't all there I have recreated her tail by making scales using punched circles.

I also loved the waves in this kit so they had to feature. These are the perfect papers to use for beach themed photos - though mine is a very old photo (yes,  that's me in the middle there in about 1988!)

Anyway I hope you like my LO and give it a go if you got the kit - or do your own spin on it.
It looks like this...


And the instructions are here.

Enjoy your day of crafting and pop by later for some fabulous layouts from Katherine!

Jane