Saturday 25 March 2017

Mixing it up - Project Life Plus


Hello, hello lovely ATDMLers.  Today I am bringing you a 'Project Life Plus' blog post which features the class I taught at my crop this month.

I sometimes have lots of photos from one event and one or two of the photos are really special, in fact too special to be lost among the other bits on a project life page.  They are so special they deserve a page of their own.  When this happens I make a 12 x 12 page with the special photo on


and a project life page with accompanying photos.


Sometimes, I have enough photos to extend my theme across two 12 x 12 pages


and two sides of a project life page.


Although, this time I used a photograph from a different family walk on the final page of the set.

Hope this gives you ideas on how you can mix and match 12 x 12 pages with project life ones.