Wednesday 29 March 2017

Remember with BoBunny Aryia's Garden


I wanted to share a page that I made using some of the larger Noteworthy pieces from the BoBunny collection Aryia's Garden.  I only mounted my photo on one of the co-ordinating patterned papers from the collection - the rest is just elements from the Noteworthy pack, a bit of stamping and a AC Thickers title.

I chose the 2 largest tags and then when I knew how much of the cardstock they were going to cover I started stamping with a text stamp (also BoBunny's) in white ink.  I then started to arrange my embellishments.  I layered up some of the large roses on foam pads and tucked some lace behind them.  I also used some gems to add a little more sparkle and the final steps were the title and also a little more stamp using BoBunny's new butterfly stamps.

It's a really quick and easy page to put together, and all the cutting out has been done for you.