Thursday 9 March 2017

February's Gallery Favourites with Kaisercraft




The Scraplift challenge is well underway - if you haven't joined yet have a browse of the February gallery and then use either the page as an inspiration for yours.  Once you've created it, come and share it in our Facebook group ATDML #Create and you could win a prize. 


To give you some inspiration I have picked some of my favourites from the Gallery this month.  First up is Karen's page "Together" I do adore all the die-cuts on this page, the large frame and then the little squares with the larger title across the middle.  Plus Karen adds loads of beautiful details in her embellishments and I am sure several layers of foam pads.  


Another beautiful use of a cut file by Ann with a cascade of hearts down the side of the page, backed with different papers and accent gems.  Plus how cute is that photo?


Next up is this beautiful page from Tricia with lots of fussy cut flowers and glossy accents pulling apart to reveal a beautiful beach.




Here is a page that I made using Ubud Dreams, it started with some dry brushed paint and then I cut up lots of the individual square tiles from the Kemala paper, layering some on foam pads, and some smaller square stickers in the middle.

I hope you've enjoyed my tour around the gallery - it is filled with inspiration so do pop in and have a look.