Tuesday 14 January 2014

Not too fussy.....

I thought I'd share a layout I made for the November gallery using My Mind's Eye.
This was one of those times when I actually tried to keep it simple. I'm one of these people who keep adding bits and filling spaces. On this occasion I thought it was such a lovely photo and it was three males - it didn't need too much fuss. 
My son has stayed friends with the group he was at school with so it was lovely to see them all together and all suited and smart.
I just matted the photo on some black card and added some crackle glaze to the flower.The words on the paper seemed perfect for the occasion. I really like the current papers that are like wood bark,brickwork and crackle,they are perfect for a layout background.
The papers were a perfect match with the colours in the photos - Jill couldn't have chosen a better set of papers for me that month!