Tuesday 28 January 2014

Marion Smith or Graphic 45 ?

For this month's gallery I chose a mix of Graphic 45 and Marion Smith Designs to work with.
I've made projects with both papers and just couldn't decide which one to feature in this blog post....so as there have been a couple of Marion Smith designs lately I decided to go with another Graphic 45 layout


I used one of the latest releases - Couture which you can find in the shop here 

I did some fussy cutting and layered the flowers round the photo. On the top right hand corner I stamped with the Couture lacy stamp and used the tiny corner flourish stamp up the side of the photo and in the left corner.

These papers are gorgeous and have a great mix of colours as always, together with lots of stickers and chipboards to match.Although they are quite girlie  papers they can be adapted for boys too !