Tuesday 1 October 2013

Trends on Tuesday - Pocket Pages


I have dabbled with the idea of project life and pocket pages for a little while, but not really having the commitment to log things every day....so at first I thought, well maybe just do monthly pages and have finally landed on a combination that I really enjoy.  Mel touched on this in an earlier post and spurred me on to give this way of scrapping a try.  I love making single pages about particular things, but then I often have lots of photos from an occasion that then don't really see the light of day.  Creating a page with both a single traditional page, teamed up with a pocket page means I get to use both the individual photo I love and then all the other memories from the event.


For my pages I used Graphic 45s French Country collection - having the pocket pages meant I could just use a photo of food for the main page, layering up and fussy cutting the papers.  I then loaded my pockets with most of the other photos from the event - these photos don't have to all be perfect but they capture what was going on and then you have loads of space for all that journalling too.