Wednesday 9 October 2013

Say Cheese!

Known to be a bit of a fan of Simple Stories I was drawn to the Say Cheese collection and it's fun colours.  Last weekend I taught a couple of layouts using these papers for Karen's Eclectic Keepsakes crop in Marks Tey near Colchester.  We made the most of the 12" strips paper which has so many cool elements and layered them on the great patterned basic papers that come with this collection.

Say Cheese - 2 x 12 & 4 x 12 Border & Title Strip Elements Say Cheese - Blue Dots / Stripe

Whilst the range is marketed as a Disney theme there are plenty of aspects which can be used for other pages as shown on my second layout but my first page I went with the magic theme and scrapped our summer visit to Harry Potter world - at the time the kids BEST DAY EVER!



My second page has no magic nor Disney them but rather photos of the boys at the end of the last day of school when their much awaiting and eagerly anticipated summer holidays were to begin. The Bingo card paper has many generic cards which can be used with an array of pages, and of course I have plenty left for another layout or two...watch this space!



For those attending the forthcoming ATDML retreat Mel is teaching her Sunday class with this paper collection too!