So I thought I would do a quick blog post on preparing for an ATDML retreat. Nothing clever about this but it might serve as a reminder to some so in simple bullet point format here we go
- Photos for your classes, extras for challenges
- Basic tool kit (scissors/trimmer/glue/foam pads/journalling pen)
- Fave die cuts (the Sizzix machine will be there) and punches
- Inks/paints/sprays and fave stamps
- Baby wipes (if you've plenty of #3)
- Blank kits made up with papers/card/embellies/photos for quick pages
- Few sketches/scraplift images to kickstart mojo if needed
- Cash/Cheque book for shop (remember no card machine!)
- Overnight bad/washbag/change of clothes (always last min)
- Raffle prize donations
- Anything else you are bringing for someone else!
Am sure there are many more things, though given how little time I have left to prepare I'm hoping not too many more.
What item do you take to a retreat or crop that you cannot live without?