Saturday 12 March 2011

Plenty of new arrivals

As Mel and Jill are busy preparing for those of us lucky to be attending the Spring 2011 retreat in just a couple of weeks time, I thought I would pop on here and share with you some of the goodies they have had arriving these last few days.

First up these gorgeous fabric tags by Websters pages. They coordinate with the papers but are also versatile enough to be used without the matching collection and would make a real statement on a page. I have a set in my shopping basket!!

Check here for another style of these tags!

I'm also rather in love with this cute 6x6 paper stack by My Minds Eye - their Stella and Rose - Mabel collection. I think there is just something so nice about the mix of colours here and I'm pretty sure those fabric tags will match nicely!.


There are three other 6x6 paper collections in the Stella and Rose range as well as a set of stamps - take a look here

Plenty of new American Crafts thickers alphabet stickers have been loaded to the store this week including these fabric ones (go nice with those fabric tags again!) and they are available in four different colourways


I'm sure you'll agree there is plenty to wet the appetite!
I'll be back again in a day or so with another blog post sharing some Echo Park love, watch this space!