Monday 7 March 2011

Customer Spotlight - Nora Latip

We are always so pleased to see what the customers have been up to with the goodies that we send out in those pizza boxes!

At the weekend we received a lovely email from Nora Latip with this picture showing us what she had done with the Artist Printers Tray she had recently purchased from us.

These are one of my favourite items in the shop - I have a white ATC one which I have not had time to complete yet! When it is done it will be going in my craft area to match the white furniture but my bedroom is dark brown and red and Nora's beautiful use of the dark wood tray has made me quite determined to create a project along the same lines for my bedroom.

I love how she has made use of all the interesting designs on the papers as well as using stickers, buttons and metal objects and of course the all important photographs to make a unique and simply stunning item to showcase both her crafting skills and more importantly her lovely family!

Thanks to Nora for sharing her work.

If you have a project (layout, card, mini book or decor item) that you would like to share with us here on the blog please do get in touch - Mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk