Saturday 2 January 2010

Next in our new line up...

Debbie Jewell

Debbie has taught for us regularly at our retreats and always comes up with some gorgeous projects. In fact way back when we started our DT Debbie was on our original wish list but other commitments at the time meant she was unavailable. We are so pleased that this time she will be able to bring her fun, inmitable style to our DT.

Here is Debbies Scrapping Bio:

I am a South African now happily settled in the UK with my husband and four daughters. I discovered scrapbooking in 2004 and has been totally hooked ever since as it gives me a much needed opportunity to express myself artistically and to record the everyday moments in the lives of my girlies!

My main inspiration comes from my family and I would describe my scrapbooking style as "varied". I loves bright colours and my layouts are largely influenced by the photographs I am using.

I have been published in several UK scrapbooking publications, previoulsy been a member of a two design teams, taught scrapbooking workshops at various retreats and crops, and am a regular teacher at the ATDML retreats.