Sunday 3 January 2010

The 3rd New Member of the DT is...

Jane Hewitt.

Jane AKA J-Bug on UKS joins our team completing the trio of new designers. We have had the pleasure of meeting Jane at a couple of our retreats and loved her work. We were especially blown away by her stunning altered items (remind us to show her stunning recipe box and also her diabetic cat feeder chart!)

Here is her scrapping bio:

My name is Jane Hewitt, I live I Scotland with my husband, Jonathan and our 5 cats. I am a primary school teacher in a school in Edinburgh.I have always been involved in craft making cards, sewing, patchwork and quilting and embroidery. I have made scrapbooks for as long as I can remember – insisting that every ticket and souvenir from holidays be kept for ‘the scrapbook’! In about 2004 a friend at work showed me her American style ‘proper scrapbooking’ and told me about online craft shops and UK Scrappers. I haven’t looked back and have been totally addicted to scrapbooking since then. I love to alter things and make mini books and I would say that my favourite style definitely would involve distressing of some kind. I am a Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies and Basic Grey stash junkie.