Friday 30 July 2021

Stash Busting with Tricia - Bling





Hi All

I hope you are enjoying your weekend busting some stash!!

I love a bit of bling on my pages and have boxes of different colours/shapes/ sizes and that's just the start of it!! On top of that I have a whole host of brads (some with bling) with different finishes.  So given my obsession collection I wanted to create a page that really went to town on them!!

When I was in Morocco I loved the beautiful lampshades available at the Medina and wanted to recreate the beautiful light they shed.  I pulled together a mix of gems, brads and eyelets to complement the light, brass lampshades and orange light they shed and formed them into the outline of the lantern.




So why not join me and grab some photos of you in your favourite sequinned dress, a super sunny day or a glittery beach view and go to town on the bling! I cant wait to see what you all get up to over on the facebook page - see you there!!!