Saturday 31 July 2021

Stash Busting with Ann - Stamps


Are you like me and a lover of stamps?

I have so many and whilst I love them all I often find they lie unused in a draw so for this stash busting (though more using than busting!) I'd like to see you dig out your stamps and use them on a page - either to stamp and cut out accents to use on your page, or stamp direct;y onto the page - or indeed, as I have done in the example below, start with your stamps and make them the focal point of your layout design.


In this layout I have
- stamped directly on to the page with black ink
- stamped on white card with coloured ink and cut out
- stamped with black ink on white card and cut out
- stamped with black ink onto coloured card and paper and cut out



I then layered up the elements and placed them over the stamped background and once happy with the placement stuck them down.



To finish the page I added a title and some bee accents from Bramblefox and interdispersed my journaling amoung the hexagons to drag the eye around the page.

I look forward to seeing your stamped layouts fill up the gallery and indeed why not reach for them this weekend when you contemplate some of our challenges too.