Saturday 31 July 2021

Stash Busting with Tracy - Washi Tape

Good evening folks.  Time to bust that Washi Tape!  Believe it or not I finished off two rolls of washi making this layout, I know, I have never seen the inside of a roll of washi either!

I taped the washi onto card, to make some blinging sparkly elements for this layout featuring Stella the disco hare, found on our surprise trip to Southend for Ann's 50th (not sure if she's mentioned that to you guys before now!!! lol)

I used a glittery teal and silver, and then a really shiney chrome for the hearts (which I had to cut by hand cause I left my punch in storage!)  



Here's another layout from a previous retreat, where I've used washi to make a feature on the right hand side, layering washi like this, in different thicknesses can create a really nice effect.  


I can't wait to see what you do to stash your Washi!