Saturday 31 October 2020

Trick or Retreat Class 4 by Karen Leahy

Hello everyyone and I hope you are enjoying the idea of a virtual crop this weekend, which I know is nothing like being away all together and having retreat fun, but I hope is still something you will all enjoy. 


I have a class with three pages for you today and using gorgeous Laquarelle papers from a fab 6" x 6" pad. The papers are very diverse with one side giving you all the brights you could want and one side offering more subtle tones, and the beauty of such a stuffed pad is that you can use the class pages with any of the papers so you give the pages your own twist - or you can just use the same ones as I have used. 

I have tried to keep fussy cutting to a minimum this month (of course there is some!!!) and I hope you enjoy playing along. 

We would love you to share your creations on our facebook group page. 

You can find the class instructions HERE. 

 Next class is at Noon with Ann.