Friday 30 October 2020

Trick or ReTreat Class 2 with Mel

 Hello everyone and welcome to my first class of the weekend. I'm so disappointed not to be able to see you all in person and share lots of laughs, scrappy inspiration and general fun with you all but it can't be helped and we will just keep on making lemonade from lemons as we enjoy a weekend packed full of online fun.

My first class uses the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Daydream products and I've created three layouts with it, It's early in the weekend and this is what I like to call the Pat Bailey class - For those that don't know her Pat is a long time retreat go-er who requests some fairly straight forward cut and stick classes for early on the Friday as a warm up before heading in to anything more technical, complicated or messy!

I hope you enjoy these three easy going layouts - the instructions can be found here.


Do join us over on the ATDML # Create page for chat and fun throughout the weekend