Saturday 31 October 2020

Class 5 with Ann using Vicki Boutin Storyteller

Welcome to my second class of the weekend - trust you are all having fun so far with our classes and challenges.

For this class I have used the latest release from Vicki Boutin - the absolutely gorgeous Storyteller collection and I hope you will love these papers as much as I do - I just couldn't stop making pages but I warn you, there is A LOT of fussy cutting, I spent almost 3 hours preparing the elements for these - some take less time than others but I hope you enjoy them.

Download instructions for my class HERE which features 5 layouts! or scraplift away with your own papers. We hope you will share your projects with us in the Facebook group so we can leave some love.

After this grab a quick bit to eat as challenge 5 - Ghostly White is up next at 1pm