Friday 30 October 2020

TRICK OR RETREAT CLASS 1 - WITH ANN

Oh my lovely scrapbookers how I wish we were at Stoke by Nayland right now all settled in for the weekend but alas it was not to be. Positive side of this is that those who would not otherwise be able to join us this weekend get to craft along with us, and whilst we can't see each other for real we are all scrapping along together from the safety of our own homes. 

So first off, if you missed the live on Facebook launching this class, here I am and a warm welcome to you all this weekend. I've been with ATDML quite a number of years now and love designing classes so am hoping you will like this one as much as I did



So my first class is using Kaisercraft Workshop which is a fab masculine collection but quite versatile for scrapping lots of different subjects as well. I have made a whopping four pages and there is plently left for more so a very good value kit this one.


Take a look at the instructions HERE on how I pulled my pages together and feel free to change them up to suit - or indeed to scraplift with your own papers if you like.



We do have a gallery for you to share your class layouts - feel free to tag us and if you post on social media this weekend use #atdmltrickorretreat

Next class is at 8pm with Mel using gorgeous CCV Daydream papers