Saturday 4 April 2020

Storyline Chapters memories....





Here are a couple of pages to share with you using the beautiful Storyline collection by Heidi Swapp. It is so beautiful that I have sparingly used the papers!  For this page I used the Sunnyside paper which is a nice twist in colours to lots of the rainbows we've seen.  I matched and dripped the colours down my page - I wetted the page first and then added some watercolour paint and let it all run down.  I used a mixture of mats from the papers - there are lots of lovely little embellishments and journal cards that you can cut out, teaming it with some lace and hessian and different embellishments from my stash - it all goes very nicely with wood veneers and chipboard.


I even managed to find some cotton in a similar colour and added a little swirl behind my embellishments!







For my next page I started with a massive tear to reveal some papers underneath and layered up the yellos and greys, the other main colour came from my photo which is the beautiful blue of the Med.   I used a Tim Holtz leaf die cut and made the leaves spill out from the tear and scattered them down the page.  I added a hidden journal card behind the photo and then used some blue prima flowers.


The last step was to add a bit more colour with some scattered gems, just to add some bling.  The alphabet is from Pink Fresh and it is fab, so many letters in one pack - it will keep me going for a while!

Hope you are all keeping well and safe.