Sunday 19 April 2020

Class 5 with Jane


Good morning everyone and welcome to another day of scrapping fun.
I have been playing with some very tropical Graphic 45 papers...


There was so much in this lovely kit that I was able to make three layouts and still have paper left over. I love fussy cutting and it features in my first layout, however if you are not a fan, fear not as there is no fussy cutting in either of the other two pagesThree quite different Layouts but all with a tropical theme – great for scrapping those beach photos – or maybe back garden lockdown photos! I tried to keep to the shapes theme too -so my first page is a circle, then we have hexagons in the next Layout and rectangles in the last. If you didn't get a kit, layouts 2 and 3 easily lend themselves to any other papers you may have in your stash!


I hope you enjoy playing along and we will see you at 11am for the next challenge.

Jane
x