Saturday 18 April 2020

Class 4 with Mel

Hello and welcome to my class for this impromptu cybercrop! I must say again how grateful we all are to the lovely Design Team who have pulled this together in order to ensure that you  all have some scrappy fun to cheer you up during lockdown and, for those of you who were due to join us at the retreat, chase away the postponed retreat blues.

My class uses the lovely Vicki Boutin Wildflower and Honey collection although I am looking forward to seeing your interpretations if you are working with  another collection. I hope the ideas and designs will be transferrable across and can't wait to see what you come up with.


This is the first layout from the class and some details and sneak peeks of the other pages. To download the full instructions click HERE




I hope you enjoy the class, please do take the time to share your layouts into the appropriate album on our facebook group. For those of you who recently joined us you will find that it is a friendly welcoming place and we love to see what you all make.