Friday 17 April 2020

Class 1 with Ann


A very, very warm welcome to you all as we kickstart our Shape of You Cybercrop. I am up first with the scrumptious Simple Stories My Valentine papers which I will be showing you can use for the love of anything from family, friends to pets or locations.


I have made three layouts with the kit and a bonus page at the end using left overs and a few bits from my stash - but the design of this page plus a couple of the others is easily enough replicated with your own papers if you didn't manage to get a kit. To get the instructions for my class pages click HERE.

You do not need the same papers, or a kit to play along, we'd love to see you using up your supplies and joining in with both our classes and challenges. Enjoy and see you back here at 9pm for our first challenge.