Sunday 21 April 2019

April Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen


I am so pleased to bring you a class using the gorgeous Bo Bunny Felicity papers which include some wonderful vellum too. And there is a sheet of gorgeous white rub on letters too.

The papers are wonderfully fresh and they lend themselves to come fussy cutting too.

There are three layouts in the class and, as always, you will utilise some clever cutting to make the most of the papers in the kit.

This is the first layout



I love that the papers will work with any theme. I used them to complete pages for my Paris album, focusing on Versailles, but they will work for so many different things.

This is the second page


and this is the third



I so hope you enjoy the class you can find the instructions here and can't wait to see your pages, do pop over to the ATDML # Create Facebook Page and share your creations there.

Join us at midday for Ann's mini book class.