Saturday 13 April 2019

April Sketch Challenge


Hello everyone - Dolly here with another Sketch Saturday.

I really enjoyed creating this one - even though I covered a lot of the bits up - I still knew they were there. It is a great page for using up leftover scraps and, let's face it, we all have leftover scraps that we will get around to using 'one day'! That day is here.

This is the sketch


Just as a size reference - the squares used to form the diamond pattern at 2.5"

I added lots of stamping to mine to highlight the diamond pattern too.

This is my page made from the sketch. I used a mix of gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla More than Words and Cocoa Vanilla Midnight





I hope you like the sketch and it inspires you to use up some of those scraps. If you make a page we would love to see it posted in our monthly sketch gallery HERE


Have fun - I can't wait to see those pages.