Saturday 25 August 2018

Class 4 - Go Fish!

Morning campers!!

I hope you all enjoyed Jane's Guess Who class, thanks for joining us for Go Fish! - 2 layouts with seaside themes using the fantastic 'Down by the sea' range from Bo Bunny.

This range has a variety of water, scales and nautical themed motifs in bold and pastle shades.

The first layout is great for this summer. I couldn't resist going big on the title and with the gorgeous shimmers of blue and gold scale motifs it will be perfect for your beach photos or even for those (paddling) pool pics!  The wooden embellishments are fantastic for adding a neutral touch to a colourful layout.


For layout 2, I loved the strawberry and cream backing paper as it reminded me of ice cream sauce.  I teamed ice cream shades of mint chocolate and lemon with a touch of blue sky azure. The points were reminiscent of the ice cream cone and with the summer we have had, I know there will be a few sunny ice cream photos in your stash - scrumptious!!


I hope you join us back at noon for 'UNO" and I'm looking forward to seeing all your sunny day layouts.