Monday 27 August 2018

Class 15 - TRIVIAL PURSUITS with Mel

Welcome to the last class of our Cyber Crop Weekend. Huge Thanks to all our wonderful DT members for putting together classes and instructions for you and an extra special thanks to Ann who once again co-ordinated the Cyber Crop and sorted all the challenges.

My final class is based on Trivial Pursuits which is a game I really love to play (I adore quizzes) but my family and friends really don't love it - so it is a very rare treat.

As you can see I was inspired by the counters and used the die cut to make this a key feature of the layout.



Click Here for instructions and a second bonus layout

Don't forget to keep sharing your classes and challenges in the appropriate gallery over on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page.

Come back for our final challenge at 2pm!