Sunday 26 August 2018

Class 13 - IMAGINARIUM with Jane

This game attracted my attention because like the Graphic 45 papers I love it has an interesting and beautiful steampunk design. It also appeals to the engineer inside me (maybe just a paper engineer - but still an engineer!) since the blurb of the game reads...

Think of the things you can build in your dreams. The possibilities of fantastic creations unknown of before. Now, make those dreams a reality. That's what you'll be doing in Imaginarium


So I decided any class I did inspired by this game had to be to build something unusual and interesting and I hope that's what I have for you in this class. It starts off looking like a simple cube...

 but pull the rose on top and something surprising happens...
keep pulling...

 And one last pull...



Here are some more pictures of my project...





And here are a couple of pictures that didn't quite make the instructions...

I would say this project is a lot easier without cat assistance!


The instructions for this class can be found here.

If you don't have this kit - why not follow the instructions to make the cube tower structure and add photos all round?

Don't stay up all night - but do come back tomorrow at 10am (unless you're at work like me!) when Debbie will be playing Speak Out with you.