Sunday 3 June 2018

Journaling Prompts - June

Here we are again for another Journaling Prompt to hopefully give you an idea for your titles and journaling on your pages this month. Don't forget to come over to the ATDML # Create Facebook page and share your pages in the Journaling Prompt Gallery.

This month's prompt is:

Use song lyrics either as the title for your page or as the inspiration for your journaling.

I have included some examples from my albums as always. I remember being particularly inspired by this idea way way back when UKScrappers ran their Scrap Idol contest a long time ago - perhaps 2008? I did have a look back to see if I could link to the gallery but it has disappeared into the mists of time!




This is a soppy one - when Olivia was a very small baby Isabelle was going through a Dumbo watching phase so the song Baby Mine reminds me very much of snuggling on the sofa with a tiny Olivia and a wriggly and not so tiny Isabelle!