Saturday 2 June 2018

Getting Big with You Rock



Hello everyone, this month we got to choose some lines from the store at the retreat....and I went for an older line, but one of my favourites - You Rock by Cocoa Vanilla.  I love the stars and the bright colours, perfect for the boys in your life!

I had cut several stars from Starshine and then used the rest as the top part of my page - I used Galatic as the base and then added a strip from Plus One in too.  I added some of the stars using foam pads and just had the rest tumbling down my page.  O used some of the stickers for embellishments - again adding some of those on foam pads and a mixed stamp/sticker title, plus a few nuevo enamel dots.



I layered up some of my stars on the main paper.


Here you can see a little cluster of embellishments - there are some really nice type-written phrases in the stickers.