Wednesday 7 March 2018

Mixing & Matching

Hello, I am back again with a layout I have been working on using up all sorts of bits of stash I have lying around!

Sometimes it is great to get out a collection pack and know that everything within it goes with everything else, there is a little less thinking that neds to be done and it can make putting together a page a little quicker. Sometimes however it is lovely to put together bits from different collections and make something that in all likelihood no one else has made already!


For this page I can't honestly remember what lines each items came from. I know there is some Websters Pages Hall Pass in there, some Simple Stories (24/7 and sn@p), some Studio Calico embellishments  and I have a sneaking suspicion that the  zig zag border sticker came from a My Minds Eye Collection.

Next time you pull together a motley assortment of stash into a layout you love don't forget to come over and share it with us on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page.