Sunday 4 March 2018

Journaling Prompts - March

Welcome to this month's Journaling Prompts where once again we are hoping to inspire you to look at your journaling, titles and page themes a little differently.

This month the prompt is:

Record someone else's perspective; ask a friend or family member to hand write their memories linked to a photo you are scrapping.

As always I have included some of my own examples and would love to see your take on this - don't forget to upload them to the Journaling Prompts gallery over on the ATDML # Create Facebook page.

This layout was done for a class I taught at the Autumn 2016 ATDML retreat and features a group photo. Rather than just journal my memories I created 6 journaling blocks and a space for them in the design then I asked all the people in the photo to write their memories. (Photo of layout was taken before the last two people added their journaling)

When scrapbooking this photo of our wonderful dog Merlin I asked my Mum to journal her memories of him.

And Mum's lovely handwriting features again here. This time the photo is of my childhood, I have many happy memories of days spent on the beaches of the Isle of Wight but wanted to add variety to my album and include her thoughts.