Saturday 17 March 2018

March Virtual Crop - Class 2 with Mel

Hello and welcome to the second class of this months virtual crop. I hope you are enjoying a cosy day of crafting, looking outside here we are experiencing very cold temperatures and the mini "Beast from the East" with yet more snow! To me that is a day that screams crafting.

My class kit featured the Bo Bunny Alora range, it is a collection which I have owned for a while and found that while I love the zingy zesty colour palette it can seem a little overwhelming so in my two layouts I tried to get that balance between letting those funky colours pop and sing but without the papers overpowering the photos.

To see both layouts and download the instructions click here.


Don't forget that you can share your creations over on the ATDML # Create Facebook page.

Come back at 2pm for the last class of the day with Ann Freeman.