Saturday 19 August 2017

Class 6 with Jane - Rear Window


The title for this should have been ‘Windows on the World’ except that I don’t think that is a film!! But the Hitchcock classic Rear Window is one of my favourites, and since this class features little windows that open...

I wanted to use the Piggy Tales Windows as a way of giving glimpses of what is inside a folded page. The instructions show how the book structure is made but then how you decorate it is up to you - below I have shown each page in my book to give you ideas. Each page is a double spread which opens up - so the first picture shows it closed then the next picture shows the spread opened up.
First here's the front cover...


Then the pages - one by one (there are lots!)













 Instructions for this class can be found here...

Come back at 12:00 for Tricia's first class - enjoy!