Sunday 20 August 2017

Class 18 with Ann - Up (2009)


How can you not love this film? Just brilliant from Disney Pixar and inspired my class layouts using the lovely Maggie Holmes Bloom papers.



My layouts feature photos and elements predominantly "UP" at top of the page and have interactive elements which lift "UP" hence my choice of film title for this class.



Download the class instructions here and I promise you this class is easy to create with your own papers if you didn't manage to score yourself a class kit,

This is sadly your last class of the weekend but hopefully we have given you plenty to inspire some scrapbooking and get those memories into albums. Please do share you class layouts in the Facebook gallery - it is always one of my favourite parts of the weekend looking back and seeing what people have been inspired to make.

One more challenge to come though...so not quite the end. See you at 5pm!