Friday 4 August 2017

August's Scraplift Challenge




Hello, hello lovlies.

For August's scraplift challenge I have chosen this layout by Jane to scraplift.


Due to her very busy worklife Jane only occasionally adds projects to the gallery but every time she does I am in awe of her creativity.  This month we are so lucky to have a huge selection of her work in the August Gallery and I seriously recommend you pop over and have a look - you will be as amazed as I was, especially with the Sherlock Holmes board game!


I thought the punched and folded border was such a lovely idea, and of course my lovely Kiera had to be the star of the show.  I used my Silhouette to cut out some flowers and leaves to replicate the G45 die cut ones that Jane used, fussy cut some butterflies and my page was complete.


As always, I am really excited to see what you come up with this month.

The ATDML gallery can be found on the 'Information' section -  at the right-hand side of the ATDML shop site .

Happy Scraplifting x