Saturday 15 April 2017

April Virtual Crop - Class 1 With Karen

Happy Easter to all you Virtual Croppers.

Today I have two very Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy layouts made with the very pretty Painted Portrait range from Webster's Pages.

I have used a 7 x 5 portrait photo on both my layouts but to be honest any size or orientation of photo should work on these layouts.

The first needs a little bit of 'wiggly line' drawing


and the second is needs just a little straight forward measuring and cutting.


I hope you enjoy making these layouts and even if you weren't lucky enough to get one of the kits you are still welcome to play along, using different papers.  Please post on your layouts on our Facebook page.

The instructions for this class can be found here.

Katherine is up next and, as always, I can't wait to see what she has made.

Happy Scrapping

Karen xxx