Thursday 4 August 2016

Go BIG on journaling


Summer holidays which for us means family days out and adventures to make the most of the time I have off work. This layout featuring Simple Stories Bloom & Grow range. It uses one of the papers with a 6" x 12" journaling piece on it featuring a floral design at the base and a faux tape piece at the top which I cut from the paper and then punched down the side with a notebook punch. 


I also used the "you", "make" & "happy" words from the same paper along with some alphabet stickers for my title "you make me happy" which I added to the journaling piece and then wrote around the rest of the paper, the grid lines making this very easy to do.

A couple more pieces of paper (including the blue floral also from the paper above) and some stickers complete this page which uses the gorgeous dotty paper as the background.

The full collection of Bloom & Grow can be found here in the shop and our gallery for July features plenty more inspiration using Simple Stories paper. Go take a look HERE >>>>