Monday 22 August 2016

Getting Romantic with G45.

Hello, hello - Karen here with a quick blog post featuring a little memory album I made for a friend who got married last week.



When Jill sent me some items from the Enchanted Forest range I thought it would be ideal to make a little mini book, for Michaela, as she is a drama teacher and very romantic.  We had just worked together on several Shakespeare plays and the characters on these papers reminded me of those.

In my box of goodies I also had some G45 Policy Envelopes which I decided to incorporate into my album.


I used my Silhouette to cut the pages, cover and bindings and then set to making my album.










Michaela was delighted with her little keepsake book and strange to say, as someone who says they don't like working with G45, I loved making it.