Saturday 13 February 2016

Not Getting the Whole Picture (or photo)

I thought I was ultra organised for my crop last Saturday.  I had all my photos on a memory stick to print out on the one hour service at Sainsburys whilst I indulged in a little breakfast and some essential shopping.  But no - it appears that Sainsburys have stopped printing photos.  Nevermind I thought I will go to Boots and use their machine, no again, it was out of order.



So what to do?  Buy a cheap note pad and cut the pages to the size of your photos.


I had a whole day scrapping without a single photo - five layouts made, four using Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and Simple Stories Life in Color and one using Kaisercraft Provincial.  


I think I got more done that I would have if I had to find the perfect photo for the papers.


Have you ever scrapped a page without the photo to put on it?